Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Roski






Ok, ok, ok, I know.......three posts in one day........enough already lol!

But I have to post this. On the weekend I did a layout about our first kitten. I've never done a pet/animal page before so this was good. And I'd never used rounded corners before either. Sometimes I firmly believe you need to venture from the norm just so you can get back on track. This was fun. I enjoyed doing it. And now I will do all our cats as I do believe they are important parts of our lives. Sadly trying to find photos has proven more difficult than I thought. It seems we don't have many of our younger cats. I guess once you have kids, your cats are no longer the focus lol. So here is my layout. Also I haven't done a double in such a long time either.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

So, you got yourself a corner rounder then? I knew I saw them at your store!! Great layout, I can't read the journalling (no, even with my supersonic vision, lol) but I'm sure its great, as always. Love the colours and I think its great you did a pet page!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I love the rounded corners. You are soo extremely talented with your scrapbooking!

I think I'm gonna have to do a pet page! Tell me though...how do you organize all your pages into a book?

Do you have a chronological book and a family book or something?

11:41 AM  
Blogger Lara said...

what a cute kitten!

HS tapes I got some through a friend who stocks some bits - but she has none left & got my first lot from Kiwi Scraps. Hopefully Meg will get some in & let us know what other ones she can get.

Have seen it avaliable @ www.shopncrop.com.au
Cheers,
Lara

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter