Wednesday, May 24, 2006

What a Funk


Ok, yes I am going to start by blaming Hannah for taking my mojo and leaving me in an ultimate state of scrapbooking funk! LOL, just kidding, Hannah! You know I love ya ;)

But seriously. I'm stuck. It's been about two weeks now. Trying to get things flowing but it's not working. I think since Hugh has been working extra that it isn't giving me time to get my creative juices flowing. I just really can't be bothered. But I'm trying ;) Plus I need some new photos lol. I know that probably sounds funny but I feel 'inspired' when I have new photos to scrapbook. Hmmmm, mom will be sending me hers from when she went to Punta Cana but I don't reckon that will be the same lol. But Hannah sure is on a roll! Have a wee look at her gallery. And without further adieu, here is my latest layout complete (ok, it's missing a date but I'll get to it lol). I've only been working on it for a few days and fiddling here and there. Hope you like it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

I love it!!! Its great!! Awesome colours and papers. Are they Chatterbox papers? I'm not too good with picking brands!
Cute pictures and great topic as well!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I think the twinkie layout is great!

You guys are way more talented than me...I'm so boring and scrapbook in chronological order and everything :(

Yours are CREATIVE!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter