Thursday, May 18, 2006

Grandma


I realize I haven't posted any layouts in a while so wanted to post one. I have added many to my online gallery if you want to have a peek, here it is My Gallery. This one I am posting is of Hugh's mom, Heather, holding Kamryn when she was only a few weeks old. It's from September 2002. I think this is the only photo I have scrapbooked of Heather and Kamryn. Back then I didn't do scrapbooking and didn't have the awesome camera that I have now nor did I take as many photos as I do now. This layout was all handmade by me. I cut the flowers freehand and did all the stitching. The stitching alone took over an hour to finish. I just wanted it simple and elegant and nothing over the top for it. And just the simple elegant title pulled it all together. I really like it. Besides I used like 8 different papers from the Basic Grey Oh Baby! Girl collection, what more could one ask for?

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

You know I love this layout! And I'm off to browse around your gallery though I'm sure they are ones I have seen already ... or have you done more since Friday night?
Did ya look in my gallery lately?

4:09 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Beautiful use of colours in the layout.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter