Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Kamryn's Photo Shoot






Now I don't mean a photo shoot of Kamryn that I took but rather a photo shoot that Kamryn did herself of various things. She did this once last week and did pretty well with my camera. It's quite a big camera so wasn't sure how she would manage it but I was impressed. Nothing too flash but it was definitely from her view which was awesome. I will definitely be scrapbooking this! I just zoomed it all the way out and let her go to work. Well yesterday she came and asked me if she could use it again. I said she could. And these are some of what she took. I just wanted to share. I'm definitely going to do layouts using the moon and the pic of our drive lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Those are great pictures, what a clever girl you've got there!!
Maybe I'll let Ethan have a go with my camera ...

6:39 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I LOVE the one of the moon...

Zachary LOVES to take photo shoots too. He has had several of his own disposable cameras and then uses our quite frequently. I'm thinking of buying him a cheap digital so I can start deleting the not so good ones :)

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter