Thursday, June 08, 2006

Sweet Hannah

Yes, she is a sweetie! Do you know what she did for me on Wednesday (or well I heard it was meant to be earlier than that lol)? Wednesday just before dinner I had a wee scrapbooking package arrive in the mail. I hadn't ordered anything though but I new the place it came from. So I had Hugh open (I was doing something at the time) and he said it was from Hannah. Then he read the note to me and I just started crying. I didn't believe him at first and he showed me what she had ordered for me. She had bought me some Crate Paper and matching paper embellishments to go with it. And all as a small token for being a wonderful friend. Awwwwwww, how sweet is that?!?!?! So once I was done crying and finally got her on the phone, I just said 'OMG' and she laughed. She knew what I was talking about. Seems I have only reported to Hannah the crap last couple of weeks I have had (I thought I posted on the blog but didn't see it) and she wanted to make me feel better. This box was suppose to arrive last week but Meg got the number wrong *shaking finger at Meg lol*. But now I know why Hannah was interested in knowing which Crate Paper I liked lol. Thanks again, Hannah, and hugs and smoochies!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Good friends are hard to find, when you find one you cherish them! How do I become friends with Hannah? My life sucks too ROFLOL

10:02 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Aww, Christi, you're MORE than welcome!!! I hope it made up for some of the crappy moments from last week :-)

Love ya!! xoxox

PS. The deleted post was mine, I had typos in it! I wish Blogger would let people edit comments!!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter