Monday, June 19, 2006

Global Personality Test

I just found this test on someone else's blog. Quite interesting. It's an advanced global personality test. I must warn, there are over 100 questions if you decide to take it. I don't know how it's rated and if you click on the traits you can see a description of them. Heck, I really thought I would have scored higher in the sexuality department lol. One I seen scored 90%!!! HECK!!! That should have been me lol. Maybe it was the dominate question that made it low lol. Check it out. How closely do you think this describes me? Here are my results:

Stability
results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.



Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Stability |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 63%
Intellectual |||| 16%
Mystical || 10%
Artistic |||||||||||||| 56%
Religious || 10%
Hedonism || 10%
Materialism |||||||||||| 43%
Narcissism |||||||||||| 50%
Adventurousness || 10%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 50%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 50%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||| 43%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 43%
Romantic |||||||||||||| 56%
Avoidant |||||||||| 36%
Anti-authority |||||||||||| 43%
Wealth || 10%
Dependency |||||||||||||| 56%
Change averse |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Individuality |||||| 30%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Peter pan complex |||||||||| 36%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical Fitness || 10%
Histrionic |||||||||| 36%
Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 63%
Vanity || 10%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||| 56%
Female cliche |||||||||||| 43%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com



1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

I just took the test ... and our results are very similar! Especially for the first 3 items. I'm not sure I want to put my results up on my blog, though! LOL :-)
Having said that, I do agree with most of the "labels" it gave me .... eg. neat freak, organized, worrying, pessimistic, emotionally sensitive, likes to fit in, perfectionist, hard working, practical, busy, altruistic .... that is me to a T!!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter