Friday, January 05, 2007

Scrapbooking by Design

Ok, so it's been a loooooooooong wait but Lisa has got the website up and running HERE! I also managed to stumble across the message board up and running too!!! How cool! We have all been waiting a long time and I know it's been a BIG headache for Lisa but it's finally nice to see where my new hang-out will be! I can't wait to start seeing my work as a design team member up on the site. It's really all coming together and can feel this is going to be an awesome year ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah I found the forum last week....looks good. website looks great too.

7:24 PM  
Blogger tanyaleigh said...

Congratulations Christi and making the DT and can't wait for the gallery to be up and running so I can see you there. I just love your work.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

I'm glad it is finally up - for your sake! I know you've been hanging out for it. Might pop by and have a little look-see myself ;-)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter