Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Being Models

Yesterday I got a phone call from Little Treasures (parenting mag for under fives, I believe) saying they wanted to know if my girls were available for a photo shoot next Friday!! Um, of course they are!!! Now for years I have been 'meaning' to put their pictures in and I've just not done it. It wasn't until Hannah got a phone call about Tyler that I thought I would send them in. Well they sent me the papers to fill out before Christmas and do ya think I could find them when the photos arrived???? NOPE! So two weeks ago I sent off for two more forms. And last week I sent them off in the hopes I would hear something but not thinking I would hear something some days later! It's worked out great because they need the girls at Snow Planet (indoor ski slope) next Friday morning. And Snow Planet is only 15 minutes away, so great for us! She said she would send out paperwork (IRD forms) to fill out. That arrived today with a cover letter with the details I already knew. Also it stated in there that it would be my two girls and two other kids and everything would be inside (not actually on the slope). I'm pretty chuffed because I only just sent away the photos but she said they came in at just the right time ;) Now I hope they can get some good shots. If the girls are to be in the mag it will be the one that comes out the end of March. Can't wait! I'm very keen to see how it all goes on Friday. Maybe it's better if Hugh takes them ;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats exciting news Christi. I have friends that subscribe to that so will keep an eye out for the photo spread....

4:39 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

OMG, that is sooo cool. My boys are too big now for me to get Little Treasures, but I think it's a great mag, will keep an eye out for it while picking my scrap mags up, LOL.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Christi that is cool. But your girls are so cute. If they didn't put them in they need their eyes checked. Congulations!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Well the next time I see your little darlings will they be giving out autographs? LOL

How awesome and I'm sure a scrap page is already brewing in your mind. I can't wait to see the layout. I will have to find the issue they are in.

SO COOL!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Wow - what fab news - Ash got a subscription to Treasures so I will keep a check - LOL - your girls are so cute - did you have nay doubts - LOL

7:26 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Oh my gosh, that's awesome!! I'm really excited for you! As you know Tyler didn't get in last time :-( so you've done well getting the girls in! Hope the photo shoot goes well. I'm still hopeful that Tyler will get his chance, they've got his photos on file and they did say he was "model material", lol!

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter