Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Funny Way to Sleep

Two weeks ago we went into Lauryn's room to see if she was awake from her nap and this is what we found! And yes, she is asleep!!! How comfortable is that?!?!? I have no idea how long she was standing there like that. But while we were taking photos she would kinda lean and then stand back up but her foot always stayed on top of her other foot lol. I've been told that Hugh used to fall asleep anywhere. He would say goodnight and head off to bed and later would be found asleep in the hall up against the wall! So maybe she has inherited his sleeping pattern lol. I sure hope not!

5 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

OMG, that is so totally adorable!!! What a funny girl she is! You'll be scrapping that photo, I bet!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL Classic eh! My Dad has a whole album of me sleeping in strange places like that. That Lauryn sure is a character isn't she?.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hah hah! How funny is that! As Hannah says, it would be a neat photo to do a scrapbook page on : )

5:05 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

OMG thats so cute - how precious!!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheheeh...How cute!

My brother fell asleep sitting on the stairs once. And yea, I can fall asleep anywhere. Literally. I fell asleep getting out of a truck once...one foot on the running board one foot inside the truck. How embarrassing!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter