Friday, January 19, 2007

Things To Do........

with your placenta! Five days after my post about Lauryn's life tree and planting her placenta, I read this on Celebrity Baby Blog:

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2007/01/placenta.html#comments

I'm thinking maybe next time I'll do artwork with it lol. Or not! But hey, maybe that is something to think about for Rachel and Michelle and then you can share ;) The eating one has always disturbed me but after reading the comments, I could probably take it in pill form if my midwife made them lol. Some of the comments are pretty shallow but obviously comes from a lesser understanding of things. You have to scroll down past the photo to read about the placenta. I thought it was interesting since some of things I didn't know about. Happy reading ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter