Thursday, July 06, 2006

Four Year Old Honesty

Some things that have come from Kamryn's mouth in the last few days:

*The other day I got out Kamryn's Disney dress ups. She wanted to wear the pink one and I put the Snow White one on Lauryn which comes with a small cape. Kamryn said 'Lauryn is the superhero'. I just laughed, how cute! Then she had set up her castle and Lauryn went near it and she said 'no, Lauryn, no one needs saving here.' LOL.

* Yesterday at the plaza she told me she needed to go pee and poop. So we generally always use the parent/child room. As she was going poop, she said it was hard. Then she was pushing it out making her sound effects and then there was a splash. LOL, she goes 'did you hear that splash?' and I said 'yes'. And she said 'that was my poopy'. LOL. Too funny!

*This morning I looked at her juice bottle and said 'you didn't drink much juice yesterday, so you need to get drinking some'. And she said 'I know I need to drink more juice cause if your poop is hard and your pee is yellow then that means you aren't drinking enough juice.' LOL, omg, how can you not laugh!

There were so many things. Just hilarious things! I can't remember them all but I try. Gotta love the honesty stage and not being afraid to say what they like.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Cute! I also love the honesty that 4-year-olds have!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That's cute. My favourite thing that I heard Luke say recently was: "There's a worm in my undies!" (as he was dressing for the day, getting his clothes on) : )

11:29 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, KAMRYN!!!
love
Rachel : )

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Wow...sounds so much like the things Zachary has been saying lately!

Too cute!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter