Sunday, June 19, 2005

Submission Accepted!

I received an e-mail on Friday to say that my scrapbooking submission to Up2Scrap was accepted! I previously sent in 6 but supposedly they didn't receive it. But this last one I sent was just the one and that one got accepted. This will be the second time I will be published. It's quite a big deal to me but I wish I could get more things published. It would be nice for people to recognize my work and then the layouts would be accepted more. But I guess I have to submit more often lol. I don't keep on top of it all and I don't get much time to scrapbook anyway. So I try to submit what I think is some of my best work. Anyway, here is the layout:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now I have to package it up and send it away.........yikes! I worry about this part.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Well done, Christi! You're so talented at Scrapbooking! Wish I was the same : P

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter