Thursday, June 02, 2005

Gossip

Why is it when you hear something about someone, you think wow this is juicy???? I would like to think that I have grown up enough to look past this sort of thing. And I think I have. But on the other hand, I think when you hear things about people you are generally shocked as it is out of the norm for that person. However, since moving to New Zealand nothing shocks me any more. It shocks me when I hear about it happening to small town USA simply because most of these things I hear about are taboo for a small town. I do love that people eventually make their own decisions and applaud them for finally standing up for themselves and being who they are, no matter how taboo. I guess what bothers me yet is the people that live off of gossip! I like hearing gossip just as much as the next person but I don't "pass it on" or live for it. There is sooooooo much more happening in my life to ruin someone elses. Besides, I'm sure I was the topic of gossip once I moved here anyway but it doesn't bother me as I know I am happy with the choices and the decisions I have made. So let others talk, at least they won't be talking about someone else for a change!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

now this is intruiging! I'm hopefully getting better at keeping my trap shut. Though, they do say that it's a trait of Saggitarians to suffer from "foot in mouth" disease, lol ; )

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter