Saturday, May 28, 2005

Woohoo!!!!

Ok, stole Rachel's idea! Sorry Rachel but I have absolutely no original ideas of my own :( I know I am pathetic, you do not have to remind me or tell me!

Well what's new, you ask???? Hmmmmm, not much! Have started getting tougher on Kamryn......again. When you lose all hope or you think you are doing a bad job as a parent just watch an episode of Dr. Phil to make you realize you are doing well and you are on the right track!! Some would say I am not tough enough on Kamryn. However, I believe I am and a majority of what she is going through has to do with her personality and independence coming through. Some people should just realize this.

Lauryn is thriving and grouchy lol. She has eczema at the moment which the doctor assures me is only temporary. Good, already figure she will have enough skin problems when puberty hits don't need to add something else. She is saying 'dada' too. Not on purpose, I know, but that is what is coming out of her mouth these days. And man is she chatty! Not much to report on the development stages. She isn't doing anything but rolling over. Sitting up is close but not that close and forget ever crawling! The girl loves her feet to much to actually bother with anything else!

Ok, just a wee intro post so I can see what this looks like! Rachel, sorry I'm a pathetic friend that steals your ideas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hey, that's alright! I think I stole somebody else's idea, too, but this someone was a total stranger.
I know what you mean about questioning yourself as a parent. I, too, look at the Parenting 101 shows that are on Dr Phil now and then, and I always feel much better about myself, AND my kids, afterwards lol!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

unique visitor counter